Monday 12 April 2010

The Last of Days of Heat

              

I don't have one particular look, but I have noticed that my style and taste in clothes tends to fluctuate between fitted/structured and oversized/draped (and in-between). Today in particular, was I in no mood for trousers or tucking-in, but for loose, comfortable and basic.

I had been looking all over for a plain black long skirt - not the gypsy or 'maxi' kind, but a simple jersey skirt. I had searched everywhere from Metallicus to random online stores and had begun to give up. Funnily enough, when I grew tired of searching, I came across the exact one I was after courtesy of Mink Pink. Slim, really stretchy and cheap :) Love it when that happens. 

Extinct Jacket, Bassike Tank, Mink Pink Skirt, Wittner Sandals, Vintage Snakeskin Sling/Clutch, Emporio Armani Watch, Balmain Markets Necklace, Oroton Ring

0 comments:

Post a Comment