Wednesday 11 May 2011

Missed Out

I'm a big fan of wedged boots for the basic reason that they give height without compromising too much on comfort. 



I'm really kicking myself for not buying the Acne Hybria Boots when they went on sale on Net-a-Porter. I really should stop pondering too much on whether I need something, especially when it's on sale. It very rarely is there when you come back. Come to think of it, my few purchases on Net-a-Porter have all been decided on a whim, and I wouldn't have them now if I went away to try and talk myself out of them.

Which brings me to these Acnes Black Gun Boots. I know they're not wedged, but they're good for everyday. I'm just thinking about whether I'm too short for them. This time I'll give myself up until tomorrow, at the latest, to decide.


Source: google

0 comments:

Post a Comment