Friday 19 November 2010

My Three-day Food (and Shopping) Adventure

So there has been copius amounts of food and alcohol consumed in the last three days celebrating exams finishing.. with more emphasis on the food! I'm literally frothing at the mouth thinking about all the dishes!

Wednesday: 7-Course Spring Menu @ Waqu





Thursday: Pizza and Truffle Pasta @ (my favourite) Sticky Bar



Friday: Japanese HEAVEN @ Toko (another favourite)



...all in all, it was an amazing week. I couldn't have asked for better ways to spend my end-of-exam celebrations! 

And now I'd be out character if I didn't talk about something fashion related! I won't spill the beans just yet, but I absolutely lost my shit at the Camilla & Marc and Natasha sales. The cherry on the top for an amazing weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment