Thursday 11 November 2010

Thrasher vs. Thrasher

I'm a huge lover of denim shorts.. Actually denim in all forms (bedsides the hideous dungarees/overall), so when I first noticed thrasher denim shorts in boyfriend fit, I was on a mission to find myself a pair!

Jackpot! After a few months, and trying on borderline rubbished versions from One Teaspoon and overly priced $240 Ksubis, I managed to settle on two pairs for toss up - Insights and Bubblegums.

It's amazing how much I was caught between the two, despite the price difference of $50!

Insight
Bubblegum

Needless to say, after much deliberation, I picked the cheaper pair... Can you spot which one it was??


.......the second pair!

Pretty similar pairs, huh? Anywho, I was pretty happy with the purchase, now all that's left is some nifty styling to convince MP (the boy) that there as wicked as I think they am!


BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

0 comments:

Post a Comment