Sunday 20 March 2011

Buying Now: Zara

At the checkout for these items as I speak (err, type). I'm particularly loving the contrast-sleeve coat - It's finally been restocked on the website after selling out three weeks ago!

Bittersweet is the word for Zara opening it's doors to Sydney next month. On one hand, I wouldn't have to bother the UK office at work to continually forward my orders, and wait weeks for its arrival (yay!); but on the other, I foresee a wave of originally unattainable fabulously priced highly fashionable pieces clothed on the mass public. If there's one thing I despise more, it's seeing another person in the same piece of clothing I'm in. (shudder - Sportsgirl, Country Road, Witchery, I could go on)...I suppose that's what you, or I, get for buying from chain stores. 

Let's just hope the items I'm buying today reach me before the store's opening, or better yet, not reach the Pitt Street floor at all :).



0 comments:

Post a Comment