Monday 29 March 2010

Shopping Frenzy

How the last few weeks have flown with an array of purchases and lusted-after pieces. In with the new and still in with the old.. I haven't particularly managed to clear my wardrobe of my unworn items of clothing yet, so until then, it's bursting at the seams and getting harder and harder to hang or fit anything in it!

Will post up pics of my new beloveds soon, but in summary, I've accumulated:
  • Sportsgirl Spring-worthy high-waisted floral shorts
  • Zu Buttery Leather Over-the-knee boots
  • Mollini black Ballet Flats (classic!)
  • Witchery Black Trench (another classic!)
  • Sportsgirl Breezy button up shift dress
  • Forever New Black Wool cape - I cannot wait to brave the cold in this number.
....and that's just the retail shopping! Online haunts would leave me here typing for the rest of the evening!

I now feel I'm nearing the saturation of my buying drive (and credit limit) and am ready to show case my new purchases on a few nights out on the town!

0 comments:

Post a Comment