Thursday 2 September 2010

Fusion Execution


It's official - ZARA can now be bought online!!! Well, shipping's [annoyingly] only available to the privileged countries who actually already have the physical stores in their cities, but nevertheless, when there's a will there's a way ;), and we can finally peruse through a better selection of pieces instead of being limited to their lookbooks. 
 
Browsing through the e-store, my very important question from a previous post, regarding the delivery of 50s fashion to the masses, was rightfully answered and persuaded by the fashion empire itself. I did, however, notice that this was due to the fact that with Winter looks becoming more apparent on the other side of the world, I can only imagine the look to be given more justice in the chilly seasons. And now that I think of it... I'd more describe the new A/W looks to be a fusion between 50s and 70s, hence the camel and tweed (and Celine/Chloe influences). Either way, I'm pretty impressed by how Zara was able to execute this tricky trend into wearable pieces for us 'normal people'. 

Some pics from the website - The first is more 70s minimalist, but I'm really liking the outfit :)


FollowFor the Love of Gracia!

0 comments:

Post a Comment