Monday 4 April 2011

VAMP

I only just recently started venturing out to different lipstick shades. It's really quite addictive, especially since the extent of my make-up regime merely involves eyeliner, mascara and some blush! 
My newest addition is this wine red shade from MAC. It's a bit on the Gothic side, but it's nice and vampy - I think it really goes hand in hand with the cooler months. Givenchy and Zimmermann nailed this look last season, and as stupid as it sounds, I only remembered that I was on the look out for it today (typical me always looking for something to buy). 
I'm thinking of offsetting the starkness of the shade with some printed pieces a la Proenza and Zimmermann - nothing like some colour to bring some Spring into Autumn & Winter! 




Some Inspiration..

Givenchy SS11

 
Proenza Schouler AW 10/11 (Adore Magdalenaaaa)

 
Zimmermann SS10/11


Source: Google, Marie Claire, Grand Social

0 comments:

Post a Comment