Thursday 28 January 2010

Head Candy

One frustrating thing about being on the other side of the world from other fashion blogs I follow is that the seasons are always opposite.

Just as the weather was heating up here, I saw the marvelous fashionistas gracing the various websites with trends of their Winter wonderland - Honestly, it made me start to buy Winter clothes online 'in preparation' for the upcoming season. I guess there are pros to that statement, but now that Summers ranges and posts are popping up, It'll drag me to devastation knowing my favourite season is coming to a close and sharing it's goodness with other continents. However, keeping my head up, I'm actually quite excited to start wearing my Winter pieces!

I've decided to road test them here first before showcasing them on the street - I would most probably get odd looks from people, seeing as it's been averaging 30 degrees Celsius this week.

Random Alert: Country Road are really on the ball with pouncing on designer styles! Today I spotted an identical version of Alexander Wang's metallic-chain gold sweater dress! Law suit waiting to happen perhaps? To their defense however, I'm a big fan of the high-end chain and they're definitely bringing designer trends to the masses!

Country Road Wool Skivvy/Scarf & Ksubi Sunglasses

Forever21 Wool Pom-Pom Beanie

Forever21 Wool Floppy Hat & Marie-Claire Cat Eye Shades

Forever21 Slouch Beanie
& Marie-Claire Cat Eye Shades
(supposedly for the Boy, but will end up being worn mostly by me)


..As you can see, I'm a bit in love with Forever21 - Hooray for International Shipping! Boo for Shipping costs.


0 comments:

Post a Comment