Monday 4 January 2010

Mondayitis.

First day back at work today. 'Twas not cool. After two weeks straight of waking up without an alarm clock, catching up with some old friends, having the freedom to do whatever I felt like that day, like going for a swim and dusting off the sewing machine and wasting tonnes of time with my boyfriend; coming back to the reality of 9am-6pms, pushing paper and deadlines were very, very harsh. Not to mention how awful I looked today - Everytime I passed the mirror I was horrified!

So... my solution to combat Tuesdayitis and continued mid-week blues? Maybe tomorrow I'll get up a few minutes earlier (Let's be realistic, like 5 mins!) and in that time maybe pick out a better outfit? Be bothered to put some make-up on or groom my hair perhaps? I definitely should get out of my disshevelled/wannabe holiday beach hair and put in a bit more effort.. May just do the trick.

I'm going through a major hair rutt. Right now my hair is like this. My boyfriend says I should move away from the middle part as my face shape is too round. But what can I say, I'm a slave to fashion sometimes and the beachy bed head has always been a favourite look of mine. My wavy hair makes it easier, I suppose...



Photobucket

Boring, boring.. oh so boring.



I'd love for it to look like these sometimes! But.. I'm afraid of chopping my fringe, losing length or colouring ahh! Last year I made the silly mistake of chopping my hair (I adore short hair and wish I suited it) but was too lazy to style it everyday, so I basically spent the next year tying it up, trying to grow it out. If you have short hair, I salute you :)



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


...Love them all. I wouldn't say Vanessa Hudgens is a style icon of mine, but she looks gorgeous here.

(Photos: tfs, stylesighting, lefashion)

0 comments:

Post a Comment