Tuesday 7 June 2011

I like Winter again.

Take note of the injection of blog posts, because it either means I should be studying for exams or working on an assignment, haha. 
With the average temps ranging from 15 to 20 degrees Celsius, it goes without saying that Sydney's Winter is in full force, and after longing for it throughout Summer, I'm beginning to hate it. Cold mornings mean more effort to get out of bed, and outfits which practically overlook any aesthetic or fashionable value, as the only thing one would care about is not catching pneumonia! It's such a Sydney whinge, as we don't even see snow during our Winter, but after seeing Summer looks on the other side of the globe, it's hard not to yearn for hot weather and the ability to wear Bassike tanks, Ksubi denim shorts and sandals! 

I thought I'd end my rant by throwing a complete 180 and posting up some fabulous photos of people in their Winter get-ups.. a good tactic to make me want to put on a nice coat, or pull out some fur pieces from my wardrobe.

 
Miroslava, my favourite, knows how to rock Winter looks like the back of her hand. 
 
The epitome of PLUSH.
 
Gotta love anoraks, they're pretty much my Winter uniform.
 
I love this trench, I wish a similar one was available in Sydney, but the closest version I could find was in Sweden!
 
Source: MCM PR

0 comments:

Post a Comment