Tuesday 21 June 2011

I LOVE SALE TIME

I've just purchased some new to sale goodies on MyTheresa, and I'm so, so excited about them! I've also been scouring the Net-a-Porter sale too, where I'll be making another couple more purchases on some staples :)

Times like this I am so glad we have such easy access to amazing sales overseas. Gotta love online shopping! ♥
Balenciaga Multi Strap Sandals
I was floored when I saw the reduced price of these babies. I've been wanting them for ages, and they're a good change from my other Balenicaga sandals, which are a bit daintier. I also really like how it has similar elements to the cutout motorcycle boot.
+
3.1 Phillip Lim Fringe Pocket Mini
I love the classic shape of this skirt. You can wear it with a Tee, or a blouse. I think I'll be pairing it with all of my jumpers as soon as it's warm enough for bare legs! - I pretty much know I'll be wearing this piece for seasons to come. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment