Tuesday 7 June 2011

Room Inspiration

So my family have just moved into a new house and straight after exams I intend to finally do something creative with my bedroom. It looks awfully bare at the moment, so I've been doing some research on making my room look a little bit more aesthetically appealing. My boyfriend and I have already made a visit to IKEA and all I have bought, thus far, is a pretty cool pink wheelie desk chair, a massive white desk and some beddings.  
...I'm thinking next on the list would perhaps be a shag pile rug (a nice version, I swear) and some artworks for my pistachio green walls. 



Hmm, judging my these images, I think I want to find a balance between child-like and minimalism? I'm a sucker for pastel shades.

(daydream lily, homedesigninterior, knightman)

0 comments:

Post a Comment