Wednesday 14 July 2010

BUY ME IMMEDIATELY.


If there's only one hair product you can buy this year, make sure its Moroccanoil. I have never felt so strongly about a product in my life, mainly for the reason that I'm not really that type of person who puts a lot of effort in their hair - If it means I get another 30 minutes to sleep in, then so be it. Luckily, my hair's long and pretty easy to maintain.
Sweet Jesus, the moment I opened the bottle of this miracle potion to smell its goodness, I knew I was already sold. I had heard so many people raving about this product, and after my hairdresser friend showed me the bottle I had been in dire search of, I immediately snatched it out of his hand. This product has become an even greater necessity, especially since my recent lightening of hair,
So, to describe it in a nutshell, it's a miracle non-greasy formula perfect for anyone battling with dry or frizzy hair. It instantly makes your hair feel a hundred times healthier and shinier, as well as giving it nice clean fragrance (I really hate the over-powering fake cologne a lot of hair products have). I haven't tried styling my hair with it yet (I only apply the tiniest amount to towel-dried hair), but it's been said to cut blow drying time by 25%!

SO BUY IT, BUY IT NOW - YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

FollowFor the Love of Gracia!

0 comments:

Post a Comment