Monday 12 July 2010

For what it's worth

I came across this beautiful song after watching Gary Pepper Vintage's behind the scenes video this week, and let me just gush at how amazing the video and everyone involved in it was.  Nicole Warne, Gary Pepper Vintage Store and blog personified; the filmmaker and the photographer did an astounding job. I've never really been too tempted to make a purchase from her store until after watching it. I'm mesmerised by her ethereal beauty and talent for piecing together spectacular child-like outfits. 
I even purchased the track used after singing along on my 3rd or 4th watch. Nicole Warne makes me want to move to a seaside town and set up a cute boutique full of vintage treasures a knick knacks. In the meantime, I'll stick with Sydney and cure my sea-change cravings through visits to her blog... 



0 comments:

Post a Comment