Sunday 11 July 2010

They say change is as good as a holiday

What better way to celebrate the official end to exams than to self-indulge. I'm quite notorious for rewarding myself for completing any uni feat, but I thought this time I deserved to finally do to my hair what I've been wanting for a while now.. Balayage; all with thanks to a very talented friend and senior colourist at one of Sydney's most renowned salons, Renya Xydis.

 Subtitled Top

 It's a big change, but I really love how it turned out! Now the hard part is being able to maintain it without the ends turning all orange and cheap-lookin; which will bring to my upcoming post - the infamous MoroccanOil test... Stay tuned. 


FollowFor the Love of Gracia!

1 comments:

Charleston said...

gorgeous nauticals x

www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

Post a Comment