Tuesday 24 August 2010

50s Fever

Okay, so ever since Louis Vuitton's FW10/11 campaign, there seems to be a major surge in all things 1950s. Don't get me wrong, it's absolutely beautiful seeing the editorial spreads in the glossy pages of Vogue, but in reality, are normal people going to be wearing these swing skirts with bustiers around town? Actually, I should rephrase it as, "How will people or retailers deliver this look to the masses?" It's not my personal taste, nor do I have the physique, to be wearing high-waisted pencil skirts with dainty blouses and embroidered cardigans; so I'm Interested to know what people's thoughts are on this trend...


 

Source: Vogue Australia, Louis Vuitton, Chicmuse

3 comments:

Laura said...

It's not my personal style either, but it's amazing to look at!

Apple said...

Off topic, loving your new banner!

ANA said...

Thanks Apple!!

Post a Comment